new uses

new uses
New Uses for Old Things

hot list

hot list
Hailey's Hot List

Discover India Hicks

Discover India Hicks
Discover India Hicks

FANCY FRIDAY

Last weekend my sweet girlfriend Jodie, who knows me all too well, gave me personalized note cards from Paper Culture as a gift for baby Lance (our soon-to-be #2 in 8 week. Eeeek!) Talk about instant obsession. Nothing speaks to my heart more than simplicity and modern design. Paper Culture accomplishes both! How didn't I know about this fabulous stationary company sooner?? They have everything from holiday cards to birth announcements; baby showers to graduation invites. Their minimalistic design makes me smile.

What's even more spectacular about this company is that they plant a tree in your honor for EVERY order and all their cards and envelopes are 100% post-consumer recycled. Love that. They are packed inside a die-cut box made from 100% recycled materials as well. Thoroughly eco-friendly and simply mah-velous.
So there you have it. I was tickled pink this week by a box of note cards. I'm telling ya' it's the little things in this life that mean the most. Now it's your turn - tell me what tickled YOUR fancy!

No comments