new uses

new uses
New Uses for Old Things

hot list

hot list
Hailey's Hot List

Discover India Hicks

Discover India Hicks
Discover India Hicks

Fancy Friday

Hello readers and happy Friday. It's that time; where I tell you about something that tickled my fancy during my week - aka; something I enjoyed, adored or was satisfied by.

This week it was Costco. I love me some Costco. I'm that bi-weekly repeat shopper whose list always consists of the same few items; frozen chicken breasts, broccoli, lettuce, strawberries, apples, grapes, bananas, oatmeal, raisins, tuna, diaper wipes, paper towels, SprayWay glass cleaner, toilet paper, gum, garbage bags. Ok, clearly more than a few but hey, the price is right.

I usually don't veer away from my list but Tuesday was an exception. The Bare Fruit Cinnamon Apple Chips just sounded oh so tasty. Note to self; don't go shopping while you're hungry.

Besides the delicious taste, what I love about these particular apple chips is:

1) 100% Organic
2) Baked and dried
3) No preservatives
4) Gluten Free
5) Low calories, no fat
6) Made with only two ingredients - apples and cinnamon
7) No added sugar
8) Big bag is only $4.99
The frustrating part about blogging about Costco is that every Costco stocks different items. Argg. So the next time you are at your local Costco, ask a sales associate to look up if they carry them. If so, snag yourself a bag. They make for a healthy, grab and go snack for you and the kids.

If your Costco doesn't stock them, you can always put in a request (I do it all the time!) or you can buy them off Amazon. Unfortunately for double the price. :(

No comments