new uses

new uses
New Uses for Old Things

hot list

hot list
Hailey's Hot List

Discover India Hicks

Discover India Hicks
Discover India Hicks

Would you wear these?

My quick and easy answer: Nope. Nada. No way.

It just blows my mind that these are $175 at Tory Burch. I'm sorry but these do nothing for me. Am I missing the boat? Tory is usually on top of fashion forward trends but these look like a shoe my grandpa would have worn.

How on earth would you describe these anyway? According to Tory -- "Topsider meets espadrille in the Metallic Blanton Espadrille, our witty, tomboy take on two summer staples. Wear it with jeans or a feminine dress for an unexpected twist."

Unexpected? Yeah - unexpected like, "wow, I expected her style to be better than that!" I do agree that the metallic shade can be fun, and a cute little boat shoe is super easy to slip on and pairs beautifully with dark jeans or a pair of cutoffs. But if you're set on a shimmery boat shoe, why not save a few bucks and get something alittle cuter like these slip on Sperrys for $90.00....

No comments